7DRL Day 7 - Already Done

I was thinking about what further things I needed to add to my game. I had already gone through my To Do list on Day 6. Knocked almost all those items out of the way. Only thing left was to add tunneling through walls. Then I eliminated a lot of walls and decided to not allow the play to tunnel.

With that, I decided that 6 days was enough. I am declaring this project done. The game is playable. You can win. You can permanently die. Health and gold are tracked. I learned a lot of python. That was the real goal - getting better at python programming.

I did try to create a class and use a player object to hold all the attributes that were previously global independent variables. However this was just some cleaning up of the code. There were no functional changes done on day 7. I think I might further refactor my code. That way I can learn more python and improve the code.

No comments: