Gamer Blog


My friend finally got around to starting her Gamer blog. She had been talking about it for a while. But you know how it is. With school and family activities, who has time for blogging? Well I went over and checked out the blog. Yep. Just as I thought. She is playing a lot of games. Now that summer is here, there may be even more gameplay.

A while ago I saw Final Fantasy on sale for twenty bucks at Best Buy. Of course I picked it up. I remember Final Fantasy for the original NES platform. This time around I bought an XBox 360 version. However the latest Final Fantasy has gotten a lot more complicated than before. Battle control is not simply wait for you turn, pick an enemy, and then attack.

I did not get into this latest version of Final Fantasy. Maybe I should pull out the old NES versions and get busy. Those were good time. Anyone remember the Chocobos? I also think I was in love with Tifa Lockheart. Used to have a poster of her up in my house. Heheh.

No comments: