Here Come the Monsters

I stared implementing monster opponents in my game dL1. They are all young red dragons. When you attack them, the take damage and attack you back. However they do nothing if you leave them alone (even after engaging them in a battle).

The next logical step is to get these monsters to fight back once they are disturbed. They should also follow you if you flee from them. If I were to really get cocky, I guess I could let them breath fire on you. However I need to take it one step at a time.

I figure I will need to start wrapping up my week long 7 Day Roguelike development. I need to ensure I know how to deploy this application so others can enjoy it. There needs to be a little more fluff like a splash screen on startup. Maybe I could put an easter egg in there before I release it as well.

No comments: