Sometimes a couple small changes can make a big difference. The dungeon maze in my game dL1 shows a lot of walls. That was a little hard on the eyes. I softened that by changing the wall color to gray.
The maze is randomly generated each time. That is normally a good thing. However sometimes that meant the character started out stuck in a wall. This seemed uncivilized. So I made sure to choose a random starting position for the user that was not in a wall.
Finally I had quickly coded up a gold counter on the right of the screen. However it only displayed an amount as soon as you first grabbed some gold. Now at game start I show you have 0 zero pieces. It was not a big deal. But I like to add polish. Time to stop with these baby steps, and figure out how to add monsters that are "smart".
Be Brave to Get Work Done - I was woken up this morning from a call from work. Not a good sign. Apparently the customer found a potential problem in our delivery. I got on a conferen...
5 months ago