I had a friend do some testing on the latest version of my roguelike JSRL. She said some of the new graphics looked good. But the functionality of the game was broken. That was strange.

I did a quick test using Internet Explorer. The game mechanics worked fine. Then I tried Firefox which gave me problem before. It worked good there. That's when I found out my friend was running Google Chrome.

After downloaded Google Chrome, I found my game was all messed up. I fixed some of the screen layout. However the JavaScript controlling play was just not functional. Great. I got some real work to do here. I will release an update in version 1.3 of the code soon.

No comments: