Death of Bizz

My character Bizz started to get really powerful. So I decided to have him dive quickly into the dungeon. He was character level 32. So I thought he could go much deeper than dungeon level 26 where I was staying at.

At first things just got a little more difficult. I found that I could defeat singular enemies. But when multiple enemies colluded, my health points got low real quick. I figured that all I needed to do was to exercise caution.

Then the unthinkable happened. Some type of bat from off the screen (or in an unlighted area) started breathing on me. It poisoned me. And it also took a whopping amount of hit points each time the bat breather. Before long I was dead.

Ouch. I had spent a lot of time bringing Bizz up. He had achieved some really nice items like two rings of intelligence +5 each. My overall intelligence gave me a whopping 250 mana points. I am not sure how I am going to recover. Perhaps I shall let the Borg have a shot to start up another character. More on that later.

No comments: