Game Save Feature

Today I implemented the Save feature in my 7DRL entry OL Rogue. Well it is not a full save of the game. It just saves the player statistics. When you reload the game, the dungeon level gets regenerated.

The good news is that I already have the Load feature implemented. So now you can play the game, save your progress, and load your character back some time in the future. This is pretty much what I set out to accomplish this year.

Next step is to fix a hack I got for page navigation. Need to eliminate a middle man PHP page that you currently go through during login. Then I might mix up some of the actual game mechanics, like switching around the look of the levels.

Just got to make sure I can push this local version of the game up to my web host so all can play.

No comments: