Ascension of the Drillworms

I started playing Acension of the Drillworms. This is a black and white game. The control is done by use of the mouse. You click to move, and click to shoot at the worms. There is a cool mini-map in the upper right hand corner to show you where you are in the big scheme of things.

There are some stats in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I am not sure how they work yet. I plan to find out. This is a pretty cool game. It is kind of weird that you can walk into little doors. The screen goes dim. Not sure how that contributes to the game goals.

I have wandered around most of the first level in the game. This game does not seem overly complex. But I think there is more to it than meets the eye. I like this one. Impressive that it was done in just a week.

No comments: