Time in the Asylum

I am trying out Asylum. It uses weird keys for controls. The keys don't auto repeat either. That gets tedious after a while. There are a lot of spooky items in the room you start in. One thing is for sure. There are a lot of dead ends in the asylum halls.

At the end of the corridor, I saw a set of stairs leading down. However I could not figure out how to go down the stairs. Be alert that the | symbol is a door that you should walk through. All I saw behind the doors were other cells that looked like mine.

I like the way lighting is done in the game. There is a weird countdown going on in the upper right hand corner of the screen. I don't think I shall be hitting the end of the countdown. I can't seem to get anywhere in the game. So I don't think I shall forge on in the asylum.

No comments: