Bone Builder

I tried out Bone Builder briefly today. It uses the T-Engine. I have seen its splash screen before. That must be one of the ones you get for free from T-Engine. I liked the look of Bone Builder. The dungeon was drawn with a very large font so it was easy to see what was going on.

I started hacking and slashing as soon as I found monsters. The special effects for the battle were nice. The amount of damage done flies up in the air and gets smaller. This feels like a better version of the battle system in Final Fantasy.

There was much treasure on the floor of the dungeon. I grabbed it all. Not sure if it will be any use other than making me rich. I got a lot more Bone Builder playing I need to do before I really get my bearings. Hats off to Goblinz, the author of this fine game.

No comments: